Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Close to my heart (CTMH) Cards

So for those that know me they know that I've always "collected" scrapbook items. I have thousands of pictures in which are just waiting to get put into albums and pretty pages done. I've done a few pages a few years ago and then I started a new hobby, crocheting and knitting. Scrapbooking was put to the side.

Just recently my sister in law and mother in law started making cards using products from a company called Close to my Heart. At first I didn't attend any of the workshops, but then my sister in law became a consultant so I decided what the heck I'll attend. I totally love the products and the ideas.The workshops are fun and I come home with some pretty neat projects that I know i wouldn't of attempted. The Close to my Heart link can be found here : Traci's website
Below are some of the cards that I have made.




This is a cute accordian type album. I loved this one.

here is the inside. It has a total of 4 pgs.


Here are assorted cards that I have done at the 2 workshops I attended.











0 comments:

Catheaven's Hobby Corner © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*